Monday, July 2, 2012

58 Days Left

Mon. Dieu.

58 days left. Only fifty-eight!!!

On June 25th, all of the France inbound students including myself got the same news that we will arrive to their airports on August 28th, 2012.  It will be the day I will meet my first host-family who will pick me up there!  (Throughout the year, I will stay with approximately 3-4 host-families.)  I am very excited to meet them, my Rotary host-club and district!

My guarantee form (which consists of all of the information about my club, families, school etc.) has not arrived yet which worries me so much because it delays my visa application that is CRUCIALLY essential to buy my airplane ticket! 

À plus tard!
Sari

ps: Merci, merci, merci, to all the people who take their time to read my blog! I really appreciate your support and I'm glad to say that my blog has reached over 500 views! Merci beaucoup!

No comments:

Post a Comment